Scope of the AuditWe will provide you with a preliminary questionnaire so that you can prepare and assemble the key information about your business. We will then visit your premises and work with you to review not only the information that you have prepared but your business in general. We will discuss your business with you so that we can understand its key elements and identify the important IP aspects.
We will then prepare a report setting our findings and recommendations for action with advice on how to proceed.
All this will be conducted under the constraints of a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement that we will exchange with you prior to the review. This is not only to provide assurance that we will keep your business affairs confidential but also to ensure that any IP that might be the subject of a Patent application is not inadvertently put in the public domain by talking to us. Ideas that have been put in the public domain cannot be patented.
In respect of each category of Intellectual Property we will help you to do the following;
• Patents – identify pending applications, granted patents, potentially patentable technology
• Trade Marks - identify registered trademarks and unregistered brands;
• Designs - identify registered and unregistered designs;
• Copyright - use of copyright on websites, marketing/promotional material, photography, film, ownership issues;
• IP Management - to include confidentiality (or non-disclosure) agreements, trade secrets, employee agreements, licensing, international filing strategies etc.
To download a brochure about our services please click here
To contact us for further details please click here